- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – Drunk Driving
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving – Powered by hundreds of thousands of passionate advocates and supporters, MADD’s remains focused on one number – zero. Zero deaths. Zero injuries. Zero families impacted by impaired driving.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety – Impaired driving
- Ways to Prevent Drinking and Driving – People continue to drive imparied by alocohol and drugs, but good eforcement can deter them.
- What’s Driving You – This interactive, thought-provoking experience is for young adults (and their parents, friends and teachers) who are concerned about drinking and driving.
- Blood Alcohol Concentration & Calculator – Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) levels represent the percent of your blood that is concentrated with alcohol. A BAC of .10 means that .1% of your bloodstream is composed of alcohol.
- Blood alcohol content explained – Blood alcohol content (BAC), also called blood alcohol concentration, blood ethanol concentration, or blood alcohol level, is most commonly used as a metric of alcohol intoxication for legal or medical purposes.
- Blood Alcohol Concentration Video