Last Call Pledge
Join Last Call in a commitment to driving only while drug and alcohol-free. Pledging is easy. Simply provide your name, email and zip code, and then “sign” the pledge by submitting the button. That’s all there is to it!
Consider taking the Last Call pledge because:
- Alcohol-impaired drivers contribute to about 1 out of every 3 traffic deaths.
- An average of one alcohol-impaired-driving death occurs every 45 minutes.
- Drug and alcohol impaired driving shatters lives.
I pledge from this moment forward to:
- Become and Take my role as dedicated driver seriously.
- Ask others to be my designated driver if I need them.
- Commit to staying sober when I’m behind the wheel.
- Think of the lives of others on the road.
- Plan ahead or Ask a friend or family member for a sober drive home.
- Call a cab or transportation service provider if needed
- Share the Last Call App.
- Making sure impaired strangers, friends or loved ones have a safe ride home
By filling out this form, I pledge to do my part to help save lives on our nation’s highways today and every day, by driving only while drug and alcohol-free.
Last Call PledgeRead the petition
|5||Mike B.||Jun 11, 2021|
|4||Maggie R.||Feb 04, 2021|
|3||Jeff H.||Jun 02, 2020|
|2||Matt H.||Jun 02, 2020|
|1||test t.||Jun 02, 2020|